Omega VERT VRT400 HDS Juicer Silver
The VERT VRT400 HDS Juicer is the upgrade of the ever popular Omega VRT 350 HD. The original Omega VRT 350 and now the new Omega VRT 400 HD are firm favourites with the team here in Juicers.ie. They reduce the time to make a large cold press juice by up to 50% percent compared to traditional horizontal masticating juicers and are a doddle to assemble and clean. Given their ease of use we find you can easily twice or three times a day, so ideal if you’re following a juice detox or cleansing programme.
Like its predecessor the Omega VRT 400 (VRT402 in Europe) HDS masticating Juicer auger turns at a low 70 RPMs to ensure that nothing is lost through heated elements in your juice. This low speed also helps the Omega VRT400HD produce less foam than a twin gear style juicer. Like all quality Omega products the new VRT400 is backed by a fantastic 15 Year warranty. The Omega VRT 400 HDS will be a central part of your healthy lifestyle and your busy kitchen for years to come!
Key Improvements with the new Omega VERT VRT400 HDS vs Omega VERT VRT350 HD
- The inclusion of a juice-flap means juices are perfectly mixed, with less foam, and produces a drip free juice. The VRT400 HDS is also ideal for making nut milks and extracting more nutrient rich juice due to increased contact time with the pulp by using the juice flap.
- The addition of a pulp sieve to sit on top of the juice bowl for making less pulpy juice.
- 15 year warranty for the 400 vs 10 years with the 350 model.
- Redesigned juice bowl with improved pulp flow and juice valve.
- Assembly is easier because instead of twisting and locking onto the motor body, the juicing parts on the VRT400 HDS Juicer now simply push vertically down into place.
Product Video - The new Omega VERT VRT400 HDS vs Omega VERT VRT350 HD
Why choose the Omega VRT400HD Juicer?
- Low Speed Technology System (LSTS) - The LSTS method allows the slow Juicer to extract the maximum amount of nutrients, vitamins, taste and juice from a minimum amount of fruits, vegetables and leafy greens because of its vertical design
- Automatic Wiping System (AWS) – Like the latest Humon Vertical Juicer the Omega 400 juicer utilises a silicone wiping blade, much like the wiping blade on your car that ensures the juicing screen stays clear of excess pulp so you will enjoy a higher yield and easier to clean screen.
- Heavy Duty (HD) – The Omega VERT 400 HDS feature the durable HD Juicing Screen.
- Dual Stage Juicing - juice is extracted through the first crushing stage and before the pulp is ejected, it is then squeezed during the second pressing stage; resulting in more juice, and extremely dry pulp.
- Higher yields - Based on our testing, this juicer yields more juice than a comparable high speed centrifugal ejection juicer.
- Economical - Get the greatest amount of juice from the least amount of produce.
- Higher Quality Juice - Enjoy more antioxidants, better flavor and superior freshness of your juice. No frothing or foaming, and none of the separation that occurs with other high speed juicers.
- Self Cleaning - Simply pour water through to self clean the juicer in between juices
- Small Footprint - all of the performance of a masticating dual-stage single auger juicer, but with less space requirements than most horizontal style juicers
- This juicer features a patented, stone mill-like screw augur, made of GE’s ULTEM material, which is 8 times stronger than augers on other single auger juicers.
- If you are looking for a juicer for just juicing leafy greens such as wheatgrass we would recommended that you consider a traditional horizontal masticating juicer instead. The Omega VERT VRT400 HDS Juicer will juice leafy greens but only if they are juiced and mixed with harder fruits & vegetables.
Benefits of the new Juice Flap
The new juice valve allows mixing of the juice before dispensing, cuts down on foam and eliminates drips and spills onto your kitchen counter when you finish juicing. The biggest advantage of the juice valve is that at clean up time it allows the juicer to hold cleaning water inside it while being operated and this allows the silicone wiper blades to do most of the clean up before you disassemble the juicer.
- Colour: Silver/ Black
- Dimensions LxWxH (mm): 250x170x400
- RPM: 70
- Warranty: 15 years domestic use
- Weight Unboxed (Kg): 5.2
Please note, the Irish / UK voltage model is also known as the Omega VRT402 with the '2' denoting the different voltage motor - it is exactly the same juicer in all other respects.
Customers Also Viewed
Omega Vert VRT 350 HD Juicer
Omega Juicer 8006 Chrome Nutrition Centre
Hurom HU 700 Slow Juicer Premium HH Series Silver Chrome HH-DBG06
Samson 6 in 1 Juicer GB 9001€219.00
Posted by Anne on 3rd Jul 2019
Excellent juice machine, giving great juicing results every time. It juices everything from leafy greens, wheat grass, fruits and vegetables. Well worth the spend. I would recommend this machine for anyone looking for the perfect everyday family juicer!
Posted by Viv on 18th Jun 2014
I was suprised that the juicer came so quickly, and also came as the latest version of the juicer VRT402. It's a huge upgrade from my centrifugal juicer that did nothing for leafy greens, this one really squeezes every last drop of juice from anything that goes into it.
I was really hesitant over the price for a long time, but in the end bit the bullet and can say I don't look back with regret. I think the 15 year warrantee is an added bonus
Posted by Unknown on 16th Apr 2014
Very silent excellent machine. Well worth the money. Only negative is the amount of pulp in the juice.
I Love It!
Posted by Unknown on 18th Mar 2014
This juicer is awesome, I can make great fruit and veg juice and also my own nutmilks! I love it. Thanks
Posted by Unknown on 4th Feb 2014
My first juicer. Very happy. Just a bit surprised at the fischer-price quality of some of the parts: they don't seem built to last. For such an expensive item you'd expect more robust materials.