Omega Vert VRT 350 HD Juicer
Juicers.ie are proud to be the Official Authorised Omega Distributor for Ireland
The Omega Vert VRT 350 Juicer HD is the most advanced Vertical Hurom Juicer on the market. The Omega VERT is much stronger and more durable than other Vertical Juicers due to its virtually indestructible 8 X Stronger ULTEM juicing screen that will withstand heavy duty juicing. The Omega Vert VRT350 Juicer also features a market leading 10 year domestic warranty.
The Omega Vert VRT350 Juicer is a revolutionary product that features the high efficiency of a masticating style juicer in a vertical design. The Omega Vert is designed to be compact, contemporary and productive. Most juicers process at a speed of 1,650 to 16,000 RPM, destroying many healthy enzymes and causing juice to degrade shortly after being extracted. The Vert VRT350 Low Speed Juicing System processes at 80 RPM, preventing oxidation and allowing juice to be stored for up to 72 hours without degradation. With the Vert form and function combine to give you the highest degree of extraction and the healthiest possible juice. The Vert VRT350 also features an innovative auto cleaning system that keeps the screen clear during juicing and increases its efficiency. The contemporary design is complemented by a virtually indestructible ULTEM juicing screen.
- Juicer Type: Masticating Juicer
- Colour: Silver / White
- Speed: 80 RPM Operation for Optimal Efficiency
- Weight: (lbs) 22.0
- Dimensions: 7” W x 8 1/2” D x 15 1/2” H (178mm W x 216mm D x 394mm H)
- Wattage: 150 Watts
- Capable of Juicing Wheatgrass at High Yield
- Auto Cleaning System
- Larger juicing shute /opening
- Warranty: 10 Years domestic use only
- Larger juicing shute /opening – which means you spend less time preparing fruits and vegetables
- Low Speed Technology System (LSTS) - World's first patented juicer utilizing the LSTS method. The LSTS method allows the Slow Juicer to extract the maximum amount of nutrients, vitamins, taste and juice from a minimum amount of fruits, vegetables, leafy greens, even soybeans!
- Heavy Duty (HD) - This model Omega VERT is more durable than the Omega VRT330 & Other Vertical Juicer due to the HD Juicing Screen.
- Dual Stage Juicing - juice is extracted through the first crushing stage and before the pulp is ejected, it is then squeezed during the second pressing stage; resulting in more juice, and extremely dry pulp.
- Automatic Wiping System (AWS) - World's first juicer with AWS. This juicer utilizes a silicone wiping blade, much like the wiping blade on your car that ensures the juicing screen stays clear of excess pulp so you will enjoy a higher yield and easier to clean screen.
- Higher yields - Based on our testing, this juicer yields more juice than a comparable centrifugal ejection juicer.
- Economical - Get the greatest amount of juice from the least amount of produce.
- Higher Quality Juice - Enjoy more antioxidants, better flavor and superior freshness of your juice. No frothing or foaming, and none of the separation that occurs with other juicers.
- Self Cleaning - Simply pour water through to self clean the juicer when changing to another fruit, vegetable or leafy green. Save time!
- Small Footprint - all of the performance of a masticating dual-stage single auger juicer, but with less space requirements than most centrifuge-style juicers
- This juicer features a patented, stone mill-like screw, made of GE’s ULTEM material, which is 8 times stronger than augers on other single auger juicers
Product Video Demonstration
Customers Also Viewed
Omega Juicer 8006 Chrome Nutrition Centre
Hurom Juicer HU-100 ULTEM Chrome and White Vertical Juicer€359.00
Samson 6 in 1 Juicer GB 9001€219.00
Omega VERT VRT400 HDS Juicer Silver
The Rolls Royce of juicers
Posted by David on 25th Nov 2016
Extremely pleased with this product and would highly recommend it. Ok it takes a bit of time to clean, but the results cannot be faulted.
Fantastic Product & Fantastic Service
Posted by Michelle on 9th Feb 2016
This is my first juicer and I'm absolutely thrilled with it! It's compact, easy to clean and juices all fruit, leafy and hard veg great! I am so thrilled with it and would highly recommend it to any first time buyers!
I must also say juicers.ie were a great company to purchase from. The juicer arrived exactly 2 days after I purchased it and the 2 free gifts were top quality.
I would highly recommend juicers.ie and the Omega VRT-350
Posted by Sinead on 11th Mar 2015
I/we bought this juicer for my best friend as a 40th birthday present.
She absolutely loves it and uses it every day.
I can't comment in detail about the product as I have not used it personally.
However, my experience of dealing with Juicers.ie has been excellent.
Friendly customer service and very prompt delivery.
Beautiful Product, The Best!
Posted by Simge G on 17th Nov 2014
We read a lot of reviews and looked at several different juicing options before making our €370 purchase :). In the end we decided on a Masticating Vertical to get the best quality juice, quickly while not destroying and separating the fruit like our 1st juicer. Watch as many youtube clips before you make your decision, but I cannot recommend the 350HD enough, it is solid, fast and makes nut butter, banana and othe fruit sorbets as well as gorgeous nutritious juice. There are reviews about it's difficulty to clean, but as long as you clean it thoroughly with warm soapy water it's a doddle, taking 3 or 4 minutes to clean with the provided. Do keep it clean otherwise you will get fruit and veg build up(just like any other juicer) Tip, if you are doing leafy greens, try to mix solid fruits like apples or citrus fruits to clear any blockages and to allow a constant flow. The waste is so dry it's unbelievable, try tasting it, all of the goodness is gone. This comes with a 10 year guarantee too, awesome. Been using it about 2 months now.
Posted by Irene on 2nd Sep 2014
There are only 2 small points that I can complain about with this juicer. When I juice carrots the machine will stop sometimes. However when I press reverse it loosens the carrot and continues to juice. This only takes a second. I haven't been chopping the carrot, maybe I should. The other point is that it's a bit difficult to completely clean the beginning of the pulp shute. I find that fibre can get stuck there. I only have it a week though. I have juiced everyday and love that the pulp is so dry. It's also very neat on the worktop.
Posted by Irene on 20th Aug 2014
1. NICE AND QUIET. 2. EASY TO USE. 3. PLENTY OF JUICE. 4. SIMPLE TO CLEAN. BEST JUICE I HAVE HAD YET. WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND.
Posted by Unknown on 4th Mar 2014
Nice machine but a bit of a struggle with celery and cabbage as it involves a lot of preparation, you need to almost shred these veggies before putting in a juicer.
I'd prefer Omega 8006 to this one but on the other hand Vert is better as an all-around juicer, it's more efficient when it comes to juicing fruit.
Posted by Anita on 20th Feb 2014
it is a good juicer but I think at the price of 450euro is overpriced for what it is. I am happy enough with the amount of juice it makes, but it is still bit frothy. I think 200Euro will be a fairer price for it. I believe there is a huge markup when it gets from Korea to EU market.
-Easy to wash
it handles well:
-carrots, apples, pears, peaches, ripe mangoes, lemons, oranges, pineapples, cucumber, strawberries, limes (peel skins of citrus fruit) but you must slice them quite small to avoid any problems and suspicious noises.
-blueberries, celery stalks
very poor performance on:
-bananas (get stuck inside), and green cabbage like Kale,
- IT DOESNT make smoothies as the ads says. EU didn't approve the plug yet so be aware if you want any of these for making smoothies.
- Also it isn't self cleaning by any means as ads suggest (pour water into it and let it work away), the best and only way to clean it, is by dismantling it and just rinse with warm soapy water.
-it is hard to judge whether the unit is locked in place and it is VERY hard to unlock it for washing. it takes two people to unlock it due to lack of grips to hold on to when you try to unlock it.
We haven't try coconut, blackberries, and watermelon yet, I will update my review after I try majority of fruit/vegies.
Posted by vivien on 24th Oct 2013
We upgraded to this juicer after many years using a centrifugal juicer. The amount of juice you get from this Omega juicer is way more with the same amount of veg & fruit - nearly double with some juices. The veg & fruit needs to be cut up a lot more to fit into the chute, and you need to feed it slowly, allowing the food to be 'grabbed'. Some of the greens tended to get caught on the crusher but just click reverse for a second and it sorts itself out. Easy to clean too, just rinse under running water and use a cheap scrubber brush on the parts - the one provided is very small but the screwdriver end is useful for pushing pulp out of the chutes. This juicer is surprisingly small, so it's perfect to leave on the countertop, its even smaller than the previous centrifugal juicer. We're delighted with it, and highly recommend it to anyone that wants to get serious about juicing.