Green Star Elite GSE 5050 Twin Gear Juicer in Chrome
The Green Star Elite GSE-5050 is the newest addition to the world’s most reputable line of juice extractors – the Green Star range. Based on feedback from loyal customers and juice connoisseurs, Tribest, the makers of the Green Star range have come up with a new sleek design, even more effective juice extraction through a revolutionary change to their twin gear technology and a number of other improved features in the design of the new Green Star Elite.
Well known for introducing twin gears to juicing with two stages to the juicing process - crushing and pressing, Tribest now reveal Jumbo Twin Gears with 3 stages by adding a mixing stage on the gears. Inspired by the work of the Gerson Institute dedicated to the healing and prevention of diseases in a natural way, they strongly recommend mixing the pulp from apples and carrots together while juicing. The new Jumbo Twin Gears in the Green Star Elite Juicer allows for the mixing of the pulp so that cell membranes can be easily opened to allow more minerals and juice to be extracted.
New unique 3 stage juicing process in the GSE-5050
- Stage 1 is the crushing and cutting of veg and fruit, slowly without the damaging heat from centrifugal juicers.
- Stage 2 is the mixing of the pulp so that cell membranes can be easily opened to allow more minerals to be extracted. By adding the mixing stage in between the crushing and pressing stages, juicing soft fruits has also become much easier and more effective.
- Stage 3 is the pressing part of the process. The shape of the gears at the pressing stage is different from the mixing stage and forces the produce against the screen separating the juice from the pulp as hard as possible thus producing a fresher juice with a higher nutritional value.
Indeed, the very fact that the Jumbo Twin Gears are longer than anything else on the market means that produce is being juiced for longer leading to higher yields. Indeed, the Green Star Elite produces an even higher juice yield than the other Green Star Juicers which already led the market for juice yield. This is seen clearly by the very dry pulp ejected from the machine at the end of the process.
The Bio-magnets included in the Green Star range are also included in the Jumbo Twin gears ensuring that the more minerals are “pulled” into the juice and increasing the juice’s bioavailability meaning your body can more effectively absorb and utilize the dissolved minerals.
Other new features of the Green Star Elite:
- New locking mechanism – a new one snap step making it quick and easy to assemble and disassemble the machine.
- Easy Clean up – by combining parts through the new sleek design there are fewer parts than other competitive machines which means less to clean.
- Dishwasher Friendly - all components of the Green Star Elite are now dishwashable
- Carrying handle – to allow easier movement of the machine between storage and kitchen worktop
- Lighter in weight - All Green Star Elite components such as the twin gear housing and outlet casing are now lighter in weight than its predecessors.
Green Star Elite GSE-5050 Parts
- 464 (w) x 175 (h) x 318 (d) mm
- Built-in Cord Storage
- 110 RPM Turning Speed
- 190 Watt Motor
- 5 Year Warranty
- Shipping Weight: 30.5 lbs
- Manufactured by: Tribest Corporation
- Colour: Chrome
Green Star Awards
- 2007, Gold Award of Excellence in the equipment category at the 2007 Canadian Health Food Association's (CHFA) trade show.
- Oct 2005, Gold Award of Excellence – Equipment ALIVE Academy of Nutrition Awards.
- 2004 Best Health Benefits Juicer Happyjuicer.com Awards
- Sept 2004, Gold Award of Excellence – Equipment ALIVE Academy of Nutrition Awards.
- June 2003, 1st Place Stiftung Warentest - (German Consumer Reports)
- Sept 2002, Silver Award of Excellence – Equipment ALIVE Academy of Nutrition Awards. Awards won by the Green Power Gold model include:
- Sept. 1996, Best Product – Equipment and General Health ALIVE Academy of Nutrition Awards.
- Oct. 1994, Gold Prize at the New Products Exhibition Germany.
- Sept. 1994 Silver Prize at the Int’l New Technology Exhibition Los Angeles, U.S.A.
- May 1994, Grand Prize at the ’94 World Invention Contest Pittsburgh, U.S.A.
- May 1993, Grand Prize at the ’93 World Invention Contest Pittsburgh, U.S.A.
Customers Also Viewed
New Design Twin Gear Juicer
Posted by Suzanne on 19th Sep 2016
I was going to buy the Green Star Elite GSE5000 juicer in white. Luckily, I called Juicers.ie and they told me about the chrome coloured juicer which I didn't know was available. It is the same as the GSE5000 juicer but the chrome finish makes it look so much better. The quality of juice is simply unquestionable. I've never tasted such a fresh and flavourful juice e before and simply love it! I juice every day without fail. Definitely worth every penny.