OrangeX Olympus Citrus Juicer White
The OrangeX is available once again and continues to deliver all its advantages over an electric citrus juicer.
There is a larger clearance height than the OrangeX Jupiter meaning you can fit a glass up to 17cm in height to collect the juice. With 2300lbs of pressure being exerted on to the fruit you are getting the maximum amount of juice with minimum effort. When the juice is pressed all you leave behind is peel oil, pulp, and pips.
There is an ergonomic oversized rubber handle which allows excellent grip and there is a rubber knock bar to stop the handle banging against the metal. When the handle is upright the juicer is 78cm in height.
The OrangeX Olympus Citrus Juicer is capable of juicing all citrus fruits including oranges, grapefruits, lemons, limes, pomegranate, tangerines and grapefruit.
What's the difference between the Jupiter and Olympus Models?
The Jupiter is a bit smaller, and will require that you use about a 10cm cup or glass to catch the juice when it comes out of the juicer. The Olympus is a bit more heavy duty, it weighs a few more pounds, and is a few centimetres taller, and allows you to use a taller glass that is about 17cm to catch the juice. Both are about 10cm in diameter.
- Wide base design for greater stability
- Non-marking suction feet for stability and safe operation
- Cast iron base and polished steel finish
- 18-8 stainless steel perforated strainer cone and funnel cup remove for easy cleaning
- Rubberized handle stop provides a quiet operation
- Each unit packed in a full colour retail box
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
- Ideal for all citrus fruits - oranges, grapefruits, lemons and limes
- Patented lever mechanism yields 25% more juice capacity than any comparable product
- Dishwasher Safe
- NSF Approved
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 28cm x 18cm x 46cm
- Colour: White
- Warranty: Lifetime domestic use warranty
- Weight Unboxed: 22lbs
Customers Also Viewed
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!