Waterwise 7000 12 Gallon Floor Standing Water Distiller
This ultra-convenient, high-output Waterwise 7000 with a 12 gallon/45 litre storage reservoir can distill over 34 litres of fresh steam distilled water in 24 hours, refilling its reservoir continuously and automatically.
As with all Waterwise distillers, the 7000 combines steam distillation with carbon post-filtration, resulting in optimum water purity and ensuring reliable performance. The 7000 gives you comfort, with a fully automatic start, fill and shutoff. The optional Remote Pump System provides the luxury of pure water to your icemaker, wet bar, etc.
Because of its patented gravity control system, and unlike some old-fashioned boiler float systems, the 7000 will not malfunction and cause boil down or boil over. The seamless, stainless steel boiling tank (with large 8" opening) can be removed in seconds for easy cleaning.
The Waterwise 7000-12 Countertop Water Distiller has won the prestigious Gold Seal from the Water Quality Association (WQA).
- Stainless steel
- Produces 34 litres of distilled water a day
- Can store 12-Gallons (45.4 litres) Reservoir
- Water Quality Association (WQA) prestigious Gold Seal
- 7 stage water purification water process
- Automatic start, fill and shutoff.
- Patented gravity control system
- Easy to clean
7-Stage Purification Process
- The first stage of the pre-filter cartridge removes sediment. (This is an optional accessory and is not included as standard with the product)
- The solid carbon block cartridge significantly reduces volatile organic compounds (VOCs) such as trihalomethanes, chlorine, chloroform, chlorinated hydrocarbons, herbicides, and pesticides. (This is an optional accessory and is not included as standard with the product)
- This pre-filtered water is heated to 212° F (100° C) killing microbes such as bacteria,
cysts and viruses that may be present.
- Steam rises, leaving behind dead microbes dissolved solids, salts, heavy metals, and
- The vent system releases low-boiling light gases (residual VOCs).
- Steam is cooled in the stainless steel condenser.
- This final carbon filter enhances taste and purity by adsorption, aeration and degasification.
Purified/distilled water is collected and stored in the stainless steel reservoir.
NO assembly, installation or hookups necessary
As with all Waterwise distillers, the 7000 combines steam distillation with carbon post-filtration, resulting in optimum water purity.
NOTHING COMPARES TO WATERWISE PURITY
Filtration: Filtered water has passed through a fine strainer and/or activated carbon. While they reduce disagreeable tastes and odours, filters are not effective in removing many common contaminants such as arsenic, bacteria, copper, lead, nitrates, parasites, sodium and viruses. A filter can become a breeding ground for bacteria as the organic material which remains in the filter begins to decay. Another drawback is not knowing, when to replace the filter. Some manufacturers suggest replacing filters when bad taste or odour returns. In reality, a filter may be able to control taste and odour long after it has lost its ability to reduce tasteless, odourless organics such as THMs (trihalomethanes) which are by-products of chlorination.
Reverse Osmosis: RO systems force water under high pressure through a synthetic semi-permeable membrane to reduce inorganic minerals. These systems vary widely in their ability to reject nitrates, chlorides and some other contaminants. RO performance is affected by water pressure, water temperature, pH, bacteria, dissolved solids and the chemical contaminant level of raw tap water. Like other filtration systems, gradual clogging of the system by collected contaminants will result in declining effectiveness and can also lead to contamination from bacterial growth.
Steam Distilled: Based on Mother Nature's primary purification method, distillation uses evaporation and condensation to separate pure, fresh water from its contaminants. In nature the process is called the hydrologic cycle. It occurs when water evaporates, condenses, and then falls to the earth as precipitation. Distillation, combined with carbon filtration, is the one water treatment technology that most completely reduces the widest range of contaminants, including biological, organic and inorganic elements. In fact, a quality distillation system provides water that is up to 99% free of impurities, including heavy metals and most chemicals. It is the treatment of choice for removing biological contaminants including cysts like Giardia and Cryptosporidium. The prolonged boiling process of distillation kills virtually all types of microorganisms, including bacteria, viruses and parasites. Microorganisms are not evaporated into the product water but remain in the boiling chamber as part of the residue. Additionally, a distillation system with activated carbon post filtration and venting is effective in removing pesticides and VOCs (volatile organic compounds). Distillation provides consistent purity, gallon after gallon, year in, year out. No other technology can guarantee consistent quality over time. The purity of your drinking and cooking water is guaranteed when you make 100% steam distilled water with a Waterwise distiller.
PRACTICAL USES FOR PURE, 100% STEAM DISTILLED WATER...
- Drinking... healthy and delicious
- Cooking... taste the improvement
- Ice Cubes... crystal clear
- Fruit Juices... fresh squeezed taste
- Coffee, Tea, and Cocoa... you'll use less and the pure taste is incomparable
- Baby Formulas... pure contentment
- Low Sodium Diets... essential for good health
- Complexion Care... feel the difference
- Aquariums... clean and clear
- Pet Care... they'll love you more
- Houseplants... they'll thrive now
- Sprouting... they'll grow like crazy
- Steam Irons and Humidifiers... work more efficiently and last longer
Connecting the Waterwise 7000 to your water supply
The Waterwise 7000 is supplied with tubing that connects from the inlet valve of the Waterwise 7000 directly to your water supply. The Waterwise 7000 can be either connected directly to your tap or connected to your cold water pipe under your kitchen sink using a supplied saddle valve.
- Dimensions ( H x D x W) : 107 cm x 28 cm x 43 cm
- Net Weight: 44 lbs
- Warranty: 2 years
- Includes: Distiller, Reservoir and 1 Carbon Filter Cup
- Distillate Capacity: 9 Gallons (34 liters) in 24 hours with 12-Gallon (45.4 litres) Reservoir
- Rating: 230V/50Hz 3 pin systems designed for the EU
- Water Quality Association (WQA) prestigious Gold Seal
Additional Product Information
- Download the Waterwise 7000 Manual (PDF)>
- Please note there is a 28 days lead time on this product
Customers Also Viewed
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!