Angel Juicer 8500s with Intelligent Auto Reverse and Surgical Stainless Steel Parts
With no expense spared the Angel 8500s while similar to the Angel juicer 7500 has its juicing screen, screen cover and gears are made from a higher grade surgical stainless steel SUS-316 (18-12). When juicing it is easy to overload when juicing softer fruits and wheatgrass, the Angel Juicer 8500s automatically senses the additional pressure build-up and reverses out automatically to prevent blockages. This stops too much pressure building up inside the machine which could possibly damage the juicing screen.
Searching for a juicer that gives you the “highest extraction rate of any cold press juicer in the world” and stylish enough to be a feature piece in your kitchen? The Angel Juicer might be just what you are looking for!
The Angel Juicer, regarded as the ‘Rolls Royce’ of juicers, is an incredibly efficient Fruit, Vegetable & Wheatgrass Juicer; in effect it's a Live Enzyme "Nutrition Extractor", it provides the means to take the vital essences for health from fresh produce; vitamins, minerals and the all-important, live enzymes (Enzymes that commercially-bought pasteurised juice products have destroyed!) The juicer and all parts are made completely of stainless steel SUS-304 and the large twin gears have anti-bacterial properties adding to its unique hygienic construction.
Angel Juicer 8500s Highlights
- All stainless steel juicer - made from SUS-304 stainless steel
- Juicing screen, screen cover and gears are made from a higher grade SUS-316 (18-12) surgical stainless steel
- Removes 95% of pesticides and agrochemicals on the surface of non-organic Fruit and Vegetables (by binding to the waste fibre)
- The only juicer capable of efficiently extracting nutrients locked inside cellulose fibres so you get the maximum levels of enzymes and nutrients from deep within the fibres
- Easy to assemble, use and clean (Only 4 juicing parts)
- No additional attachments or adjusting required for fruits (always extracts maximum juice)
- Six outstanding operational safety features
- Extracts up to 3 times more juice & 3 times more nutrients than other twin gear machines
- Intelligent Auto Reverse - automatically senses the additional pressure build-up and reverses out automatically to prevent blockages
- 3HP (Horse Power) grinding force with lower 86RPM speed
- Super quiet when running
- Highest quality design and construction
- Grinds soybeans, beans, grains and coffee beans and makes delicious soy milk, tofu and nut butters
- Angel Juicer has won 3 international awards and has been recognised as the Number 1 twin gear / cold press juicer in the world
- Juices Wheatgrass? Yes
- Dishwasher safe? No
- All stainless steel construction – very hygienic
- RPM: 82
- 3 HP Grinding Force
- Dimensions (l x w x h) 540 x 260 x 360 mm
- Weight (Unboxed) 9.5kg
- Feeding Chamber 43mm
- Parts Warranty 3 years (Domestic use only)
- Motor Warranty 5 years (Domestic use only)
- Colour: Stainless Steel (the colour of the sticker on the switch buttons may vary, however, this is the latest Angel 8500 model)
* Please note the colour of the sticker may vary, however, this is the latest Angel 8500 model
Angel 8500 Parts
* Please note the silicone ring that fits around the juicing screen is not covered under warranty as it is an optional part as detailed in the manual.
Customers Also Viewed
Posted by Daragh on 4th Jul 2019
I used the Hurom slow juicer for years and found it great. However, it kept wearing down and breaking so I decided to look for a juicer made from steel rather than plastic... after I realised I was ingesting plastic from the worn down auger. The Angel 8500s is a powerhouse like nothing I've ever used before. The juice is silky smooth and honestly tastes better. The amount of juice extracted is staggering and the pulp comes out as dry as powder. Pricey but it makes almond milk so this thing will pay for itself. It's a great investment in health and I'm delighted with the purchase.
overall a very good juicer
Posted by Mick Cremen on 1st May 2014
The Angel 8500s is excellent on some veg such as carrots, ginger and leafy greens such as kale, however on tomatoes for instance (and I believe there is a separate screen for this) very poor. I experienced foaming with beetroot and kale. Very high yield rate on cucumber and celery but gave up mid way through on tomatoes. cleaning the screen is a bit awkward and I believe that the design could be improved to encourage the pulp out at the end on the twin gears.