Kuhn & Rikon Swiss Chop Chop
Kuhn Rikon Swiss Chop Chop
This a fantastic tool which every home needs. Its simple to use and small enough to store away when it is not in use. It is a fantastic multipurpose mini food processor which has 3 different types of cutting, fine, medium and coarse. The Kuhn Rikon Swis Chop Chop is suitable for cutting vegetables, herbs and spices, fish, nuts, cheese and meat. All that is required is a simply pull of the top and this causes rotation of the inner blades.
What recipes can it be used for?
- Fruite Puree
- Pizza Toppings
- Garlic Butter
The Kuhn and Rikon Swiss Chop Chop comes with a new double blade cutting system which allows for more efficient chopping. The new design also allows for larger capacity which means means it is now much more suitable for family cooking.
Using this means you can simply place all your ingredients inside and pull on the string a few times saving on unnecessary chopping boards as well as knifes and wiping down of the surfaces.
How to use?
- First place the blades into the container and remove the protective sheath.
- Pop your ingredients into the container
- Replace the lid securely on top of the container and simply pull on the cord
- 2-5 pulls results in a coarse cut whilst 7-12 pull results in a medium cut and should you require a fine cut then pull the cord 13-20 times. In order to make a puree pull the cord 20 times.
- When finished simply take the prepared produce form the container and remember that the blades are extremely sharp.
Customers Also Viewed
Manual Food Processor
Posted by Georgina on 22nd Sep 2016
This is a very useful compact, manual food processor. I use it to make salads and grind herbs/spices. I just need to pull the lever and away it goes doing its job. Its small enough to stow away when not in use. If you want something to use quickly rather than plugging in your electric food processor, loading it and then turning it on, then this is the perfect solution. No hassle