Z Star Manual Juicer 710
Z-Star Z-710 Manual Wheatgrass Juicer
Do you want a juicer which is versatile, lightweight, goes where you do and needs no electricity, then look no further than the Z-Star Z-710 Manual Juicer.
Now you can produce wheatgrass juice
Wheatgrass has always been tricky to produce but now Tribest have produced an affordable Juicer in the Z-710 which can juice wheatgrass and many other fruits and vegetables too, at home or wherever you want to go. Many other manual style wheatgrass juicers don’t produce other juices but this model is very versatile and flexible for juice production.
Wheatgrass in particular contains amongst the highest levels of minerals, nutrients and vitamins available when you compare with a wide range of vegetables and fruits.
Wheatgrass provides an unusually high level source of chlorophyll as well as literally hundreds of other nutrients and enzymes. The juice from wheatgrass typically contains around 70% Chlorophyll. This has many health benefits including natural body cleansing, body toxin neutraliser and body rebuilder.
The single auger design both gently and efficiently extracts every last drop of juice from your wheatgrass – absolutely without the need for electricity.
Until very recently to have wheatgrass juice would have required using a very expensive juicer or taking a trip to a local juice bar – but not anymore! The Z-Star is also ideal for producing juice from many vegetables, fruits and leafy greens too.
Other Z Star Z-710 functionality
- Owners will be delighted to hear that the special blank screen allows for the production of nut butters, ice cream / sorbet which can be hand cranked from the machine
- The Z-Star Manual Juicer is designed to be taken wherever you go. It is versatile, very lightweight and portable
- This Z-Star features the new style 8x harder Ultem auger (when compared to the previous model)
- The Z-710 features a dual stage juicing screen. This increased surface area extracts ore juice than competitive models
Z-Star Manual Juicer highlights
- An ideal companion for travelling, camping, hiking, etc. as no electricity is needed
- Includes both a plunger and funnel
- The juicing screen and auger are made of Ultem, which is 8x harder than usual materials used
- Dual Stage Juicing Screen
- The Aluminium Frame is painted
- The Plastic Housing is clear
- Easy to disassemble and clean
- Will never rust
- BPA (Bisphenol A) free
- Operation is manual, no Electricity is needed
- Provided with a one year warranty
- Dimensions are 13" x 11.5" x 5"
- The juicer will need a surface to clamp onto, e.g. a table or a counter top. This must not be more than 2.75” in thickness and needs to be a minimum of 2” deep
In a trial we decided to speed trial the juicing of 2 lbs of carrots. This took ten minutes and we found the initial juice was quite pulpy. We recommend that you strain this pulpy juice after it has emerged from the juicing process.
Z-Star Manual Juicer Z-710 parts
Customers Also Viewed
Just One Issue
Posted by GL on 19th Aug 2019
I have been using a Hurom slow juicer for the past 5 years and decided to buy this as the Hurom did not do a good job on wheatgrass.
The Z-Star is very well made and will be very durable.
On wheatgrass, it outperforms the Hurom in terms of the quality of the juice and the yield. Both score 3 stars from Juicers.ie for juicing wheatgrass and leafy greens, but for me the Z-star is much better than the Hurom I own. It gives significantly more juice than the Hurom and the juice tastes better and has a smoother texture as well.
It is very easy to assemble and cleaning is very easy - much easier than the Hurom.
I did try and juice some oranges so far as well. It did a good job with those. Yield was better than an automatic juice press I own and there was a smoother texture to the juice than the juice press and the Hurom. It was harder to clean the filter though after juicing oranges. I think it would do a good job on most fruits and vegetables, although I imagine harder fruits and veg would be a lot of work to turn through the device.
The only real problem I have encountered is that the wheatgrass sometimes wraps around the auger and does not get pushed through the machine. Sometimes running more produce through it will help move this through, but sometimes that does not work and you have to take it apart and remove the grass from the auger, which is a bit of nuisance. It only takes a few seconds but it is still disappointing. You can cut the wheatgrass up into shorter lengths to avoid this happening, but that obviously takes longer and it is a little messier too.
The collection cup could also be a little bigger and it should be curved to fit properly against the machine. The straight edge on the collection cup against the curved surface of the machine means some juice drips to the outside of the collection cup. It is a very small amount but does add to the clean-up as well.
Overall, I am very happy with the purchase. It is a sturdy, high quality juicer with better than expected performance on leafy greens and wheatgrass. Despite the minor issue of the wheatgrass getting caught on the auger, I would definitely recommend this and would buy again. If you are juicing leafy greens each day then this is great. However, juicing a lot of other fruits and veg would likely be easier with an electric juicer.