Excalibur 5 Tray Dehydrator With 26hr Timer
Juicers.ie is the Official Excalibur Distributor in Ireland.
The Highest Quality, Most Versatile Food Dehydrator You Can Buy! With 35 years of manufacturing excellence, Excalibur is the world's leading dehydrator. As far as design, reliability and quality, the 5 tray dehydrator model no 4526T is at the head of its class of similarly priced food dehydrators and is great for small families, small gardens or specialty gardens. It is the ONLY machine with the unique Parallexx™ Horizontal Airflow Drying System. With this unique design dehydrating is quick and easy - Preservative & Additive-Free food for you and your family!
Excalibur Dehydrator Highlights
- Featuring the unique Parallexx™ Horizontal Airflow Drying System, which draws in cool air, heats it to the desired temperature and then feeds it throughout the trays simultaneously. The food dehydrates as the Excalibur’s hot air evenly removes the moisture from the food, and the front of the dehydrator is open, allowing the unwanted moisture to escape.
- The horizontal airflow feature in the Excalibur ensures even dehydration and eliminates the need to re-stack trays during the drying process.
- The Excalibur is truly flexible, allowing trays to be removed to allow for drying larger pieces of food, such as complete fruits.
- The Excalibur dehydrator features flexible mesh inserts, which prevents food from sticking to the trays, making the seamless, polycarbonate trays easy to clean.
- The Excalibur’s adjustable thermostat offers the capability of perfect dehydration on every occasion and unlike many comparable dehydrators, which feature round edged trays, the dishwasher-safe trays of the Excalibur, feature square-edged trays, thus increasing the dehydrators drying capability.
- This food dehydrator is supplied with five trays, offering up to 8 square feet of dehydration drying area. The dehydrator is powered by a 440W motor and uses a 5-inch fan.
- This model features a built-in 26-hour timer. The 26 hour timer will automatically shut off the Dehydrator for you when it reaches the time you set.
- Model No 4526T
- Unit Dimensions LxWxH (mm) 483x432x212
- Motor Power (Watts) 440
- Weight Unboxed: 7.73kg
- Dishwasher Safe? Yes
- Number of Trays 5
- Drying Area 8 Square Feet
- Warranty - 5 Years
- Colour Available - Black or White - All units come with a Black door and Black trays
Excalibur Overview Video
Turbo Charged Drying System
Cool air is drawn in the back, heated, and distributed evenly across each tray. During the dehydration process, warm air removes moisture from foods and is pushed out the front of the machine.
Economical round dehydrators cannot distribute heat as evenly as the Excalibur resulting less controlled drying, and increase in time to dry and more maintenance due to frequent tray re-stacking and cleaning due to spillage.
Comparison of the different Excalibur Models
Raw Food Community's views on the Excalibur
Victoras Kulvinskas is a Co-Founder of the Hippocrates Health Institute with Ann Wigmore, and author of several books including "Survival into the 21st Century". He is recognized as being the "Father" of the Raw food Movement. "I have been using and marketing Excalibur Dehydrators for over ten years. I have tested other units on the market and found Excalibur to be superior in service, performance, durability, price and quality. Excalibur is a product made perfect for the raw food community and others who are searching for high quality in their foods."
Cherie Soria is the founder and director of the Living Light Culinary Arts Institute where she instructs and certifies raw food chefs throughout the world. Author of Angel Foods: Healthy Recipes for Heavenly Bodies."As far as I am concerned, there is only one dehydrator -- the Excalibur. We use it exclusively at all our Living Light Culinary Arts Institute trainings and Healthy Lifestyle Celebrations. I trust the integrity of my Excalibur dehydrators and know I will get the results I need! Thank you Excalibur for creating such a quality product!"
Gabriel Cousins M.D. is the founder and director of the Tree of Life Rejuvenation Centre in Arizona. He is one the leading educators in the raw food community, and author of several books including Conscious Eating. "We only use Excalibur Dehydrators at our Cafe at The Tree Of Life Rejuvenation Center for all of our Gourmet RAW Food preparations and everyone loves the quality and reliability, we highly recommend it as your first choice in food dehydrators"
Victoria Boutenko is one of the communities most inspiring educators and travels the country sharing her and her family's life changing experiences with raw foods. She is the author of several books including Raw Family, and 12 Steps to Raw Food. "Me and my family have been eating Raw food now for 10 years. We have 5 Excalibur's of our own and use them every day. They are excellent dehydrators and the best for raw foods. I use them for all my recipes, and recommend them to all of my students. I have known Excalibur's family staff for a long time and they always give outstanding service."
Learn more about dehydration
To Learn more about dehydration we recommend you view the educational videos on the Excalibur website -
Excalibur Product Overview > http://www.excaliburdehydrator.com/movie/index.html
Dehydration Instruction Video’s > http://www.excaliburdehydrator.com/media.php
Customers Also Viewed
Posted by Anne on 13th Apr 2018
This is great! Got my product shipped (for free) to Belgium in about 48 hours after ordering. It works perfectly and has every quality i expected. Will definitely order again on juicers.ie in the future. Thank you!
still highly satisfied
Posted by Siobhan on 12th Nov 2014
I forgot to add that the trays and flex-screens are very easy to clean, the unit is lightweight and although sizable, is not unmanageable and quite easy to lift, and that I'm so pleased I ordered the model with the timer as that's been a real advantage, even this early in the game!
Posted by Siobhan on 12th Nov 2014
Highly satisfied in every capacity.
1. The dehydrator arrived promptly, undamaged, and well packaged.
2. I was astonished and delighted to see that it came with a thoughtful plug adaptor as I live in France. That was a lovely touch I much appreciated.
3. I was equally surprised (and perhaps this was my oversight in realizing) when it came with a 200-page book of recipes. (One of the things when scrutinizing reviews from all over was the large percentage of disgruntled Amazon buyers who complained that all they got was a little instruction book with scant usage info, so I was really pleased and surprised to see this comprehensive book enclosed.)
3. The dehydrator is working well. I'm on my 2nd usage now. Admittedly, I bought this "Rolls Royce" of dehydrators with the primary intent to use it for my dog's treats and that's what it's doing. It did a fab job of turning little scoops of a premiere organic wet dog food my dog wouldn't touch (aarrggghh) into little biscuits she inexplicably couldn't get enough of, and now it's drying strips of liver out in my porch.
I shopped around pretty carefully and this came with the best price which is why I purchased it here. Zero regrets. I hope it lives a long life as I'll be looking forward to drying cherry tomatoes and cherries next summer! (For me, not the dog...)
Posted by Unknown on 21st Jan 2014
Dehydrator is as described and timer is great addition. No complaints!