Angel Juicer 5500
Searching for a juicer that gives you the “highest extraction rate of any cold press juicer in the world” and stylish enough to be a feature piece in your kitchen? The Angel Juicer might be just what you are looking for!
The Angel Juicer, regarded as the ‘Rolls Royce’ of juicers, is an incredibly efficient Fruit, Vegetable & Wheatgrass Juicer; in effect it's a Live Enzyme "Nutrition Extractor", it provides the means to take the vital essences for health from fresh produce; vitamins, minerals and the all-important, live enzymes (Enzymes that commercially-bought pasteurised juice products have destroyed!) The juicer and all parts are made completely of stainless steel SUS-304 and the large twin gears have anti-bacterial properties adding to its unique hygienic construction.
Angel Juicer 5500 Highlights
- All stainless steel with antibacterial stainless steel gears
- Removes 95% of pesticides and agrochemicals on the surface of non-organic Fruit and Vegetables (by binding to the waste fibre)
- The only juicer capable of efficiently extracting nutrients locked inside cellulose fibres so you get the maximum levels of enzymes and nutrients from deep within the fibres
- Easy to assemble, use and clean (Only 4 juicing parts)
- No additional attachments or adjusting required for fruits (always extracts maximum juice)
- Six outstanding operational safety features
- Extracts up to 3 times more juice & 3 times more nutrients than other twin gear machines
- The only reliable seed juice extractor in the world
- 3HP (Horse Power) grinding force with lower 86RPM speed
- Super quiet when running
- Highest quality design and construction
- Grinds soybeans, beans, grains and coffee beans and makes delicious soy milk, tofu and nut butters
- Angel Juicer has won 3 international awards and has been recognised as the Number 1 twin gear / cold press juicer in the world
- Juices Wheatgrass? Yes
- Dishwasher safe? No
- All stainless steel construction – very hygienic
- RPM: 82
- 3 HP Grinding Force
- Dimensions (l x w x h) 540 x 260 x 360 mm
- Weight (Unboxed) 9.5kg
- Feeding Chamber 43mm
- Parts Warranty 3 years (Domestic use only)
- Motor Warranty 5 years (Domestic use only)
- Colour: Stainless Steel (the colour of the sticker on the switch buttons may vary, however, this is the latest Angel 5500 model)
Angel 5500 Parts
* Please note the silicone ring that fits around the juicing screen is not covered under warranty as it is an optional part as detailed in the manual.
Customers Also Viewed
Green Star Elite GSE 5000 Twin Gear Juicer
Omega Juicer 8006 Chrome Nutrition Centre
Angel Juicer 8500s with Intelligent Auto Reverse and Surgical Stainless Steel Parts€1,599.00
Samson 6 in 1 Juicer GB 9001€219.00
Really great yet slow
Posted by Unknown on 9th Sep 2014
It is a great machine yet runs a bit slow
Rolls Royce of Juicers
Posted by Unknown on 7th Aug 2014
It gets 4 stars for being a slow ish process but it makes a beautiful product.
an angel in the kitchen
Posted by Paul on 19th Jun 2014
Previously owned the omega 8006 and a green star. I thought the omega was an amazing juicer until I switched on the angel. The juice from it is something you have to taste. It is in a different level. Sweet potato and carrot comes out like cream. The pulp is incredibly dry. I seem to be getting more juice but it is the taste that wins for me. It is easy to clean, strong and you hardly have to push the veg/fruit through.
It loves wheatgrass. It just eats the stuff. It doesn't like soft fruit(red apples, haven't tried pineapple) as much but it handles it slower than the others juicers but it does get through it. I think you can get another sleeve for softer fruit but I dont think it would be needed if you take your time . It was a hugh investment but if you love juicing this is hopefully an investment that will last year's.
Posted by j j murphy on 5th Nov 2013
hi, I have to let you know this is the best juicer I have ever used, it is very easy to clean, and does not clog up, excellent product, I would highly recommend it.
Great Juicer - great results
Posted by Janet, Wicklow, Ireland on 28th Apr 2013
This juicer does exactly as advertised. We had an old juicer that seemed to work just fine. We then decided to upgrade to the Angel Juicer and the results are amazing. It is true that you get around an extra 50% on what your previous juicer extracted. The pulp that comes out of the Angel is dry. For the same amount of fruit or veg that I juice I now get two pint glasses of juice whereas before I got two small tumblers of juice.