Omega Sana EUJ-707 Slow Juicer in Matte Black
Omega Sana EUJ-707 Slow Juicer
The Omega Sana Juicer is very latest single gear masticating juicer to be realised by Omega Juicers. The Omega Sana juicer model EUJ-707 has been specifically designed for the Irish/UK/European market and is based on the Omega NC Juicers recently released in the USA.
The new Sana juicer is the long awaited upgrade of the Omega 8004/8006 Juicer Total Nutrition Centre, which for the past number of years has been regarded as the best performing single gear masticating juicer on the market. The new Omega Sana juicer has a host of new features and improvements over the original Omega 8004/8006 including larger feeding chute, coarse juicing screen for juicing soft fruit, glass and stainless steel collection containers and stunning updated design. The Omega Sana has exceptional build quality and BPA free GE ULTEM parts that we have come to expect from Omega Juicers. The Sana Juicer retains the slow masticating juicer speed of only 70rpms producing very high yield and a nutrient and enzyme rich juice.
Juicers.ie is delighted to be an official Omega distributor and retailer of the Omega Sana juicer.
8004/8006 vs Sana EUJ 707
Compared to the original Omega 8004/8006 the new Omega Sana Juicer EUJ 707 features a long list of new features and upgrades, helping it to surpass its extremely popular predecessor. Some of the features you might find include:
In many ways the new Omega Sana performs almost identically to its predecessor, but when it comes to leafy greens and distinct advantage. Compared to the original Omega 8004/8006 the new Omega Sana is 2-4% better for leafy greens and 5% better on soft items such as pineapples, grapefruit and oranges.
- A coarse juicing screen to get optimum results when juicing soft vegetables and fruit, the first horizontal masticating juicer to include this. The standard fine juicing screen and homogenising and mincing juicing screen are also included with the Omega Sana
- Bigger feeding chute of 45mm at its widest section (compared to 40mm for the Omega 8004/8006)
- Pulp collector made from stainless steel and glass juice collector for maximum hygiene
- Hidden power cord
- Base of juicer features integrated handle
- Certified as being free from BPS and BPA
- Silicone ring in the pusher tool to help push the produce right into the masticating auger
Accessories for a Range of Functions
Similarly to competitor machines on the market such as the Oscar Neo and the Samson Advanced, the Omega Sana is supplied with a generous range of nozzles and a blank homogenising screen. This selection means you can choose to make a variety of different pasta noodle shapes, grind coffee or make frozen fruity sorbets and nut butters.
- Super strong juicing parts thanks to GE Ultem technology
- 420mm L x 187mm W x 320mm H
- 5.7kg weight
- Induction motor which is reliable and quiet
- Motor warranty 10 years, parts warranty 5 years
- Low rotation speed of 70 RPM
- Slow speed masticating juicer helps to protect enzymes in the juice and deliver a greater nutritional content
- Contemporary new housing for motor
- Simplified clean-up operation with easy and intuitive design for taking apart and re-assembly
Customers Also Viewed
Posted by Juice Head on 16th Aug 2019
The 707 is the first juicer that i have bought i am very happy with this product. very easy to use and i only have the juicer 5 days but iv made some really nice drinks from it.
My only issue with the juicer is maybe it a bit to cheap at €409 lol.
Good luck with picking a juicer but highly recommend the 707.